Monday, March 29, 2010

Senator McCain Request

My Friend,

This weekend, I was honored to have Governor Sarah Palin join me on the campaign trail in Arizona for rallies in Tucson and Mesa. The crowds and energy were tremendous and I'm thankful Governor Palin was able to take time out of her busy schedule to support my reelection campaign.

Since President Obama's signing the health care takeover bill into law, I have continued to serve as a vocal opponent of the President, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi's flawed legislation. Governor Palin and I both support a repeal of the bill, and I know that we are not alone. Millions of citizens are angry at the Democrats for ramming through a government took over of health care.

I assure you that I am fighting each and every day to repeal this bill in order to get our country back on the right course. This is why it is more vital than ever that I continue my service to the people of Arizona and our country in the U.S. Senate. But I write to you today with an urgent request because my service to our country could be in jeopardy.

As I have told you, I am facing a tough reelection battle. My opponent has set out to raise $1 million in the month of March to defeat me. He launched his campaign with a tirade of false accusations in an attempt to distort my record of conservative action. And he's used these to raise funds to launch even more attacks.

I need your immediate support to communicate my conservative voting record to the people of Arizona. Please follow this link to make a donation of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more to my campaign.

My friend, this is a vicious cycle and the only way to stop it is to win reelection. I am fighting back against these attacks, and friends like Governor Palin are helping me, but I also need your support.

We have a fundraising deadline approaching on March 31st so any amount you can give in the final 72 hours is appreciated. An immediate online donation is the best way to ensure the money we raise is deposited before Wednesday at midnight, so please give right away.

I appreciate your support and pledge to continue fighting for a repeal of this disastrous health care law.

Sincerely,

John McCain

P.S. In the wake of the Democrats' passage of their health care overhaul, I have recommitted my work in the U.S. Senate to our shared values. But this work is in jeopardy as I am in the middle of the toughest reelection campaign I have ever faced. I am thankful for friends like Governor Palin who have pledged their support to me. Today, I ask you to join her and make a donation of $25 or more in advance of our March 31st deadline. Your immediate support is greatly appreciated.

No comments: